Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kennas new kitty





Kenna's new Kitty Misty. I love her! I bottle fed her at 6 am. So sweet!
kenna here! i love my new kitten she is so cute as you can see. infact i know she is really cute because my mom is alleregic to cats and she will feed it and will tell me it is really cute every time she sees it! she also will never give it back! she will hold it forever! i never thought she would wake up at 6 a.m. to feed her a bottle. she is so small we have to feed her through a bottle! i thought that is what my mom would hate! but she loves it! so do i she is a great friend i am going to keep her for ever and ever. i know you would too.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh sweet Misty! I ♥ her, I want one!

Megan said...

She is so sweet Kenna, congrats on your new baby. I think that is so precious you feed her from a bottle. I'd wake up at 6 am too.

Mindy said...

Kenna, I'm glad you love her so much. I can tell she is very loved at your house.
Have fun with her.