Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy birthday WESTON!

Happy Birthday Little Baby Brother Buddy Dude. We ALL LOVE you. This has been a fabulous first year if I do say so myself. You have been a great little baby. You are happy. You sleep so good. Sleep in daily til about 9 am or later. On a bad day you  may get up at 8:30. You eat more food than your older 3 sister's combined. You are just so sweet and you mama is in LOVE with you. I just want to eat you for breakfast lunch and dinner.


I just took these pics today. Don't you love his tiny dimple?

And look at that sad sweet face. I just want to smooch all his pain away. He has a little fever. Hoping he is good for his party.

My heart is broken too...SO sad you are a year old. Makes me super duper sad! I want to freeze you in time and keep you a baby!

Love you much!


6 comments:

Heidi said...

He is a lovely boy - and lucky to have so many adoring sisters.

Amy said...

So sweet boy. I ♥ his dimple...lucky!

The Bentley's said...

so sweet! I can tell how much you love him just by reading your post! and your right he is adorable!!!

grammajill said...

He is so cute! I hope he feels better by the party time. I am bringing a chocolate cake and Childrens tylenol. THat should fix him

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Baby Boy Brother Dude Buddy...whatever you call him :) He is oh so cute, I'm so happy I got to snuggle him finally!

PS Doesn't he have 4 older sisterS?

SewSara said...

he's one?!
huh?
wait how did that happen?
i thought you just had him.

wow he's so cute!
i hope we finally meet when gaygen is in town. :)