Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!



Merry Christmas! If anyone is still reading this (Hi Heidi). I am going to try to update better. I want to keep this record for my family. Aren't the kids darling? Kenna won't stop growing, Rylee is getting funny and whitty, Addie is adorable and loveable, Sophie is 100% a goofy nut, and Wes is my darling sweet infant who tells me "I love you Mommy" at least 3-4 dozen times a day! Not exaggerating! Love them all!

Hope you all had a good Christmas :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks for the update. Your family are really growing - Mckenna is quite the young lady. Robin and I plan to stop off at Salt Lake before our cruise through the Panama Canal so we should be able to see you all later this year.

Kasey Lighten said...

I am sooo glad you are back! :) Your kids look super adorable in their Christmas clothes! Love. :) Can't wait to see more posts. :)