Monday, January 18, 2010

Time for an Addie post...

This girl is FUNNY. She makes us laugh all the time. I took all 5 kids to gymboree in the mall the other day. Being such a daunting task, I bribed the girls. As we walked into the mall I said "If you all behave in the mall, I will let you go on the carosel after." Addie was super excited and yelled "I'll be the have-est...!" Funny, and makes sense.

Okay, so Addie has this ability to make all little girls want to be her best friend, and all little boys to fall in love with her. So we went to the Rosamond school chior program (BTW, the symphony performance was so funny, Dallan said we are going to it every year for the rest of our lives whether or not we have a kid in it.) and we sat behind a family that had a boy from addie's kindergarden class in in. Addie asked if she could sit by him, and we let her. His mom turned around and said "Will will be so happy Addie is sitting by him. He is SO in love with her. He is giddy about her. We went christmas shopping to by her a christmas present, and he wants to buy her an American doll!" It was cute.

Last little story, she came downstairs the other day and had tears in her eyes, but she was smiling. I said are you sad? She said "I am in LOVE..." and went on to tell me about the boy she and Eliza chaase around all of kindergarden recess...they were happy tears. FUNNY

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh that girl cracks me up. Such funny stories. Miss her. Be the havest is hilarious.

Amy said...

♥ Addie! And yes, London loves her too!

Kasey Lighten said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while and I have missed SOOO much of baby Weston!!!! So adorable!
That Addie is such a character...no wonder everyone falls in love with her...she is just to darn charming! :)