Thursday, April 22, 2010

Poor Baby Bo!

I am a bad bad mother, with all the no blogging. I haven't made a scrapbook page in about 9 months either. It makes me sad. I will be better...

POOR SOPHIE had an accident. She rode her little yellow little tikes toddler car from in the kitchen down into the garage, 3 steps down and landed on her face. I am not sure if it was the steering wheel, or if it was the pavement. But she was face down screaming. I was unloading groceries in the garage at the time. I swooped her up and there was blood EVERYWHERE! I sad her down to find out where it was coming from, her mouth. Her 2 front teeth were moving around like crazy. I called the dentist and he let me come in immediately. They were all super sweet with her. She even fell asleep on the dentist chair. He had to pull the one tooth, and the other should make it through.  SO SAD



This is her sweet face as she was healing. Puffy lip, big upturned nose. She reminded me of a whoville.

Sorry for the gross photos, but here is the real view!

And a profile. She looked really funny for a couple of days. I kept laughing at her. Her sister's said it doesn't look like the real Sophie. But she has her sweet face back now. She will just be toothless for about 5 years!  SAD!

Funny part:  When we got home from the dentist. We walked through the garage. Sophie saw the little  yellow car on its side at the bottom of the stairs where she crashed. She pointed her little finger at the car and creased her brows and yelled at that car. I couldn't understand all her curse words, but at the end she yelled "BDB!"  (Since I am a good mom, I don't say "bad" to Sophie, I just spell out B-A-D in angry letters. Apparently she still understands the meaning, because she says BDB to her sisters and me when we do something bad too.) Really made me laugh when she did that car. Every few days she says "BDB little car!, heh nice a BO!" (be nice to bo)

3 comments:

Amy said...

So sad baby Sophie :(

Megan said...

So sad! Her hair is cute (and I'm not being mom and complimenting something to avoid the obvious disfigurement). That looks so owie.

Heidi said...

Poor Sophie - her mouth does look sore. Hope it it is healing ok. I am with Megan, her haircut is lovely - but then I don't do long hair:-)

Maybe that is why my two keep their hair long now...