Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Addie's EX boyfriend

Okay, Addie has alot of boy's that have crushes on her. That is just the way it is. People LOVE her!  Anyhow, this little boy Will LOVES Addie. Around Christmas time we sat behind this family at the school choir concert. Addie said "Hey, there is Will, can I go sit by him?" So she did. His Mom turned around and said to me.."Oh, this is going to make Will's day. He is in love with Addie! He talkes about her all the time. He is giddy about her! I have never seen him like this, he wants to buy her an American doll for Christmas!"  He did leave her a little princess present on the door step on Christmas break. (No american doll! Jerk!)

Anyhow, I guess they became boyfriend and girlfriend in February. It didn't last long before Addie grew bored of him. I am not sure if he still thinks Addie is his girlfriend. We are hoping Addie will be that girl that has the boys liking her, but she won't really care to get serious with any of them.  (Hopefully)

3 comments:

Amy said...

So cute Addie. I am glad you have a picture of her with her first boyfriend!

Megan said...

Ahhh to funny Addie. She looks so cute and confident. Way to go Beekie :)

grammajill said...

Poor Will, does he know? At least I know Addie would never be mean to him. Cute photos!